Wanting to expose many of the false doctrines, lack of Scripture, and self-serving atmosphere in the evangelical church, you can imagine my delight in finding this.
Greg Gordon is the founder of sermonindex.com and has written a 95 Thesis to the Modern Evangelical Church very similar to Martin Luther's posted on the Wittenberg Church in 1517.
Gordon exposes, very directly, the shortcomings of the Church and their true focus: money, statistics, self-glorificatoin, hip and cool, happiness, success, comfort, etc.
Several have been reproduced below, but I would strongly encourage you to read the rest. They are certainly convicting and worth every minute.
19. Little thought and contemplation is put towards the lostness of men, the seriousness of the Gospel. (Phil 3:8; Gal 2:20; Heb 10:34)
36. A salvation that does not make men holy is trusted in by a deceived multitude. (Jude 4; Rom 8:1; Rom 6:17-18)
40. Preaching has become all about the happiness of man and not the glory of God. (Jn 6:26; Rom 4:20; 1Pt 4:11)
41. Preachers give smooth words to entice men, yet very few give any words of correction or rebuke. (Jer 6:14; Pro 1:23; 1Tim 5:20)
42. Run from gospels that focus on our success and prosperity in the name of Jesus Christ. (Jn 2:16; Acts 20:33; Jer 6:13)
43. Run from gospels that focus on self-improvement. (1Tim 6:5; Heb 12:14; Jam 4:14)
44. Run from churches where men, and not Christ, are glorified. (Col 1:18; Jude 25; Jn 16:14)
51. Run from preachers who tell mostly stories and jokes. (Eph 5:4; Tit 1:8; 2:12)